October 8, 2008

Lucky Strike, Luckier than We Thought

So in hindsight, I guess we got a little luckier last night than we thought. During the morning-after "debrief" we all started remembering things that just so conveniently was caught on camera. The good news is that Trey does not kiss and tell, but that bad news is that Jeff does. Luckily I abstained from drinking last night, so my evening was a little bit more under control. However, that begs the question as to why the first picture took place in the absence of alcohol within my blood. I am blaming residual alcohol from the previous evening that got stored in my brain cells in charge of logical behavior and good decisions.

So I will upload some more serious pictures in a little bit, but in the meantime, let the imaginations wander a little bit, and wonder if anyone woke up in a gutter this morning laying next to a cockroach smoking a cigarette.

In other news, I actually made it to the gym this morning and got a workout in (my first since being in LA). I kept telling myself that I would workout in the evenings but with the activities that we have been involved in each night, it has not been very realistic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: