April 14, 2009

Los Angeles, here I come

After a long hiatus i have reloaded the blog writing app back onto my iPhone. I really got into this last year and got way too busy to keep up with it. I am hoping that having the app on my iPhone will help me get back into it.

I will be in Los Angeles the week of May 18th. The company is having us come out for training for one of our new products. Last time I was out there we had a really good time. I am sure it will be fun but most of the week this time is gong to be set aside for training.

On a different note I am going to try and take Jacob paintballing this weekend for his 11th birthday party. I have to call the splatter park to find out if 11 is too young. I hope not because he is pretty excited about it.

Anywho, that is all for now. Just trying to make it through this crappy spring weather so that I can enjoy the new patio furniture in the backyard. If all goes well, I'll be eating outside this Friday.

No comments: